15647Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: one dimensional church

  • Carol Surgant
    Dec 10, 2005
      "Fr. John McCuen" <frjohnmcc@...> wrote:
      It is mind-boggling to think that there are people
      today who, without having been under the Bolshevik
      yoke, feel qualified to sit in judgment of those who
      had to endure unspeakable tortures.

      cas: Yes, and I asked someone once, who was very critical of the Church in Russia, if they had been over there recently to see for themselves the situation of the Church. They answered: "I don't need to go over there." Some people have so completely made up their minds on this issue that they refuse to let facts get in the way.

      A blessed Nativity fast and Feast to all of you,
      Carol Surgant