15643Re: The difference

  • Fr. John McCuen
    Dec 9, 2005
      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "Benjamin William Champley
      Waterhouse" <bwmc_waterhouse@h...> wrote:

      > Fr John Bless!
      >
      > It would help if I could spell, forgive me!
      >
      > My opinion is that Segianism (from Met Sergei!!)is not the
      > overriding problem, that will sort itself out over time.
      >
      > It is ecuminism in the MP that I am deeply concerned about. A simple
      > question why is the MP still in the WCC, after being forced into it
      > originally by the Soviet state for foreign political reasons?
      >
      > KYRH
      > In Him
      > SB

      The Lord bless you.

      Dear Benjamin,

      Rather than hash out the issue here, let me direct you to my blog,
      where I posted a consideration of the question of ecumenism.

      You can comment there, or here, as you prefer.

      Here is the link: http://eviljuan.blogspot.com/2005/11/on-ecumenism.html

      Your unworthy servant in Christ,
      Priest John McCuen
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic