15069Re: Use of

  • Michael Malloy
    Sep 2, 2005
      I'm sure I missed some subtle point earlier in this thread. I can only
      wonder at this point why the rendering of Greek texts over the
      internet would be of any interest to members of the Synod? Aside from
      comparing "original source" materials to another language, why does it
      matter?

      Isn't the Synod list devoted to discussions about the Russian Orthodox
      Church Outside Russia? I come to this list to learn what is going on
      within the Synod. I am delighted to read interesting topics directly
      related to the ROCOR written by certain very well educated members of
      the list.

      Is it time to retire this thread?

      Michael Malloy
      Columbus OH