14430Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Associated Press Reports on Documents

  • Fr. Alexander Lebedeff
    Jul 1, 2005
      Mr. Kozyreff should apologize.

      swimming pools--he responds: "See below."

      And proceeds to cite an article in which **no monastery at all** is mentioned.

      A normal person would consider this to be a sign of idiocy.

      With love in Christ,

      Prot. Alexander Lebedeff