14170Re: Long Live Tsar Michael !!!

  • aprmih
    Jun 1 2:55 PM
      Interesting. While I was not the one who used the terms "olive
      skinned" to describe Georgians and "pasty-white, Pomeranian poodle-
      puffs" to describe Northern Europeans, I am the one ending up being
      accused of being a KKK member.

      Well, if I have offended you, I apologize. For what it's worth
      here's my thought process: I originally was going to use the
      currently accepted pc term "caucasian" but changed my mind for
      obvious reasons (and boy am I glad I did!). I substituted it
      for "white" because I thought that since you originally used the
      term "olive skinned", you wouldn't mind. I guess I was wrong. Sorry.

      Oops! Gotta go... I'm late for my meeting.... now where did I put my
      hood?

      Alex

      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, Stephen/Στέφανος
      <sbuatl@c...> wrote:
      > Sounds like you have a little too much 'white' pride........ are
      > you a Klan member??
      >
      > Stephanos

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic