14169Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Long Live Tsar Michael !!!

  • gene703
    May 31 9:28 PM
      Stephen said >> very racists and bigoted

      Gene T said >> OK, you are right, I shouldn't get down on the dark and the olive colored, all I can say in my defence is that Russia already had it's fill of Georgian rulers for the next couple of hundred years and right now could use someone with better manners and pedegree to defend the Faith so to speak. Once again a apoligize if my comment seemed racist in any way and yes I do appreciate "pasty-white, Pomeranian poodle-puffs" consorts very much but it's not a proper subject for discussion on an orthodox forum I am afraid :-)

      Stephen/Στέφανος <sbuatl@...> wrote:
      Kriste Aghsdga!

      While I am in no way in favor of a Freemason "New-World-Order" Tsar
      Michael........ I find your comment "georgian/armenian watermellon
      seller on a Moscow bazar" very racists and bigoted. The Georgians
      are some of the most attractive people God has put on earth...... with
      their dark hair; olive skin; blue, green or hazel almond-shaped eyes,
      etc. Or perhaps you prefer "pasty-white, Pomeranian poodle-puffs" that
      look like the former King George of England??

      Stephanos