13749RE: [orthodox-synod] Re: PROPERTY DISPUTES HOLD BACK ORTHODOX CHURCH REUNION

  • Dimitri G Temidis
    Mar 9, 2005
      Your post makes no sense. Do you read what you type? Yes, cracked your
      head, read the entire post and not just 4 words. There is no foul language
      here. I am responding to what you wrote and how the news info you pasted
      contradicts that what you are saying. So you being "on the fence" and
      having fallen off you must have cracked your head for not understanding that
      you contradict yourself in your own post. And where you have fallen is
      still to be seen based on, again, on how and what you write. You post
      different items in the same email which are different in points of view.
      However you do not explain why or how in your opinion they are tied in
      together. Speaking metaphorically, I was wondering how your personal saga
      will eventually turn out. Sorry if you didn't appreciate my humor. Being
      that we basically grew up together, I thought you would get a chuckle out of
      it. I meant no harm. And what does my business yahoo account have to do
      with this? What are you true intentions for bring that up? Do you even
      know what that is? Why didn't you finish the rest of my signature, World
      Ethnic Media International Ad Sales. I have 5 children to raise and
      support. By the Grace of God, I am able to maintain my own business to
      support my family and still have the freedom to serve the church. Why are
      you so accusatory of everyone and everything?

      It is indeed nice to hear from you. I am glad to see your passion when it
      comes to our church. But don't let it cloud your mind. Tell your buddy or
      whoever can call him their buddy, Mr. Kozyreff to back off. If he
      interprets cracked your head as you fool, he should get involved in certain
      exchanges. Or maybe he fell can cracked his head ;)

      In Christ,
      Dyakon Dimitri Temidis

      <and cracked your head>

      ...is not such a kind thing to read from a deacon... For that
      matter a Deacon who signs his name on yahoo as Dimitri G Temidis...

      now who has cracked his heads open for the interest in uniting with
      the red church?

      Nice to hear from you...

      Kato

      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, Dimitri G Temidis
      <dtemidis@o...> wrote:

      > Dear Kato:
      >
      > It seems one may say that you are "on the fence" when it comes to
      ROCOR's
      > participation in dialogue. I find that it is clear that you have
      fallen off
      > the fence and cracked your head. Based on what you post, what
      still remains
      > to be seen is to which side you have fallen....
      >
      > dyakon dimitri temidis

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic