      -----Original Message-----
      From: Antiquariu@... [SMTP:Antiquariu@...]
      Sent: Monday, December 27, 1999 9:04 PM
      To: orthodox-synod@egroups.com
      Cc: dmjames@...

      In a message dated 12/27/99 1:05:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      dmjames@... writes:

      <<
      Dear Nikolai:

      Love the swastika motif on your personal homepage! It so powerfully
      reinforces the message of Christian love that Russian Orthodoxy has
      sacrificed so much to preserve.

      In His service,

      Deacon David M. James >>

      Dear Deacon David

      I'm actually surprised at two things:

      1. After careful checking, I found no swastika on the site. A
      greek curl
      with the neck decoration colors of that medal perhaps? Very
      Russian, and
      highly appropriate.

      2. That that particular ad hominem was not censored, since much
      lighter
      material has been.

      Lord have mercy!

      Vova

      Please visit www.egroups.com to update your profile. Your real name
      is required, but it is your choice as to whether or not your profile is
      visible to others. If you don't have web access, e-mail this same
      information to orthodox-synod-owner@egroups.com

      Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?
      You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it! Sign
      up today at X.com. It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!
      http://click.egroups.com/1/332/3/_/4386/_/946347597

      -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=orthodox-synod&m=1
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic