13727RE: [orthodox-synod] Re: Documents Concerning the HOCNA Separation?

  • Fr. Alexis Duncan
    Mar 1, 2005
      Well, fortuantely, neither you nor I make that decision. :)

      Fr. Alexis Duncan
      Joy of All Who Sorrow Russian Orthodox Church
      Atlanta, GA
      www.orthodoxinfo.biz

      Dear Fr. Alexis (bless),

      I read your post and it makes a perfect sense. Except that
      it seems that no one has ever challenged the validity of the
      anathema (within or outside ROCOR). Therefore why would
      anyone want to have it rescinded? The question is, "Does
      ROCOR fall under its own anathema?" and "Who is to decide
      where this anathema applies?"

      viatcheslav
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic