13645Re: damage they caused the Church

  • vkozyreff
    Feb 6, 2005
      Dear Father Alexis, bless.

      I do not understand this discussion.

      It is open knowledge that the Synod is suing Vl Vitaly, under the
      administrative leadership of Vl Gavriil. Whether or not Vl Gavriil
      went to Montreal this time for an anniversary is irrelevant

      Some time ago, a visit to Mansonville by a delegation from the Synod
      headed by Vl Michael ended up in a regrettable fashion. The lack of
      trust for visits from the Synod to Mansonville is understandable.

      As regards the last attempt by Vl Gavriil to see Vl Vitaly, nobody
      disputes the fact that Vl Gavriil did not even contact Vl Vitaly in
      advance to announce his coming to visit him.

      I am told that Vl Gavriil was suggested to call Vl Vitaly from a
      nearby public telephone so the latter could decide whether or not he
      was ready to receive his visitors. Instead, the party took pictures
      and went away.

      In God,

      Vladimir Kozyreff

      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "Fr. Alexis Duncan"
      <7848@a...> wrote:
      > Tsk, tsk, tsk. That isn't true. Vladika was in Montreal for
      > the anniversary of the cathedral there. There is enough sad
      > news without having to make up more.

      > Fr. Alexis Duncan
      > Joy of All Who Sorrow Russian Orthodox Church
      > Atlanta, GA
      > www.orthodoxinfo.biz
      >

      > bishop Gabriel went to Montreal to testify in court in the
      > law suits fighting Metropolite Vitaly and then tried to
      > visit the Metropolite in Mansonville. Why should Metropolite
      > agree to see him ??? to bless the law suits against him ???
      > Really....
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic