13635Re: [orthodox-synod] damage they caused the Church

  • gene703
    Feb 4, 2005
      Dear father Victor,

      In all fairness I think BOTH sides did lots of damage to OUR church. Please don't be so child like "the door is open, let'em come first and say they are sorry then we'll play with them again" How about displaying some generocity of spirit, do I have have to remind you, a priest, about the other cheek, for Christ sake ? There is a 94 years old, infirm man surrounded by people with their own agenda in Mansonville. Shouldn't we take the first step. Offer whatever accomodation that must be made to Rosninaskaya, the "bishops" ? Where there is a will there is the way, as they say.

      Your in Christ
      Gene T

      frvboldewskul@... wrote:
      In a message dated 2/3/05 3:41:34 PM Pacific Standard Time, gene703@...

      > 2. The door is open .... it's up to them .... This doesn't sound too
      > Christian to me, sounds more like a lawyer negotiating corporate merger, think
      > love, forgivenes, ask what would Jesus do ? Why not show Moscow how true Orthodox
      > Christian behave, here and now.

      Dear Mr T.,
      Should anyone, regardless of the damage they caused the Church, regardless of
      the hatred and slander they threw at the Russian Orthodox Church Abroad,
      should they repent and reconcile themselves to the Orthodox Church, yes, the door
      is open to them. That is love in the fulness sense. They, that is those under
      the so-called Mansonville schism, who cut themselves off of the Orthodox
      Church and in the process, of our Lord's Grace, can still return to the Church's
      Grace through repentance. That is love.

      Priest Victor Boldewskul

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      Children InternationalWould you give Hope to a Child in need? �Click Here to meet a Girl
      And Give Her Hope�Click Here to meet a Boy
      And Change His Life Learn More

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      Do you Yahoo!?