12901Re: [orthodox-synod] NEW ROCOR FORUM - they have something to hide

  • frvboldewskul@aol.com
    Nov 5, 2004
      In a message dated 11/5/04 4:01:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      vrevjrs@... writes:

      > >Besides, I
      > >think you know who they are. It was posted on the clergy
      > >list a couple of weeks ago.
      > JRS: Frankly, I don't know who they are, and I don't recall such a
      > posting. If I knew, I wouldn't ask.
      > In Christ
      > Fr. John R. Shaw

      Given an email I got from His Grace Bishop Gabriel a few weeks ago, I think
      He would like to know who misused His name, if He doesn't know by now.

      Priest Victor Boldewskul