12837Re: they have something to hide

    Nov 3, 2004
      Gene T wrote:

      > This forum is open to everyone, I am 100% sure Your comments will not
      be deleted
      > Have you nothing to discuss other then provenance of the site ? I
      give up.

      JRS: You don't seem to get the point.

      When Anastasia Georgievna Schatiloff, nee Grabbe, began her 'Church
      News' shortly after the election of Metropolitan Vitaly, the first
      issue did not say who was publishing it.

      I wrote to the address it came from and asked who was the source of
      this publication, and did they belong to ROCOR?

      She replied quite politely, identified herself, and said that they did
      indeed belong to ROCOR (as of then).

      Since you are still inviting us to join (and I for one haven't), it
      does not seem at all unreasonable or difficult for you to tell us whom
      we are dealing with, and what church you belong to.

      There has been *no* denial about ROCiE, I notice.