12765Re: MP nachala sud! Bozos in the woodwork!

  • benjamin878466
    Oct 23, 2004
      Dear All

      Thoughtyou might like to see our Monarch's coronation oath

      "The Archbishop of Canterbury: "Will you solemnly promise and swear
      to govern the Peoples of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and
      Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Union of South
      Africa, Pakistan and Ceylon, and of your Possessions and other
      Territories to any of them belonging or pertaining, according to
      their respective laws and customs?"
      The Queen: "I solemnly promise so to do."
      The Archbishop of Canterbury: "Will you to your power cause Law and
      Justice, in Mercy, to be executed in all your judgements?"
      The Queen: "I will."
      The Archbishop of Canterbury: "Will you to the utmost of your power
      maintain the Laws of God and the true profession of the Gospel? Will
      you to the utmost of your power maintain in the United Kingdom the
      Protestant Reformed Religion established by law? Will you maintain
      and preserve inviolably the settlement of the Church of England, and
      the doctrine, worship, discipline, and government thereof, as by law
      established in England? And will you preserve unto the Bishops and
      Clergy of England, and to the Churches there committed to their
      charge, all such rights and privileges, as by law do or shall
      appertain to them or any of them?"
      The Queen: "All this I promise to do. The things which I have here
      promised, I will perform, and keep. So help me God."

      In Him
      sb