12754Re: [orthodox-synod] MP nachala sud! Bozos in the woodwork!

  • ourlittlecity@aol.com
    Oct 22, 2004
      In a message dated 10/22/2004 7:48:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      antiquariu@... writes:
      Please submit your evidience that Monarchies possess Divine Right.
      Please submit your evidence that Monarchial Rule is inherently santified
      over
      other types of government?

      Dear in-Christ List!

      The questions above were addressed to Vladimir Kozyreff, not to me. Due to
      strange cuttign and pasting, I somehow received credit for the leading
      quote.
      I apologize for my error.

      rdr. john dunn