12749Re: MP nachala sud! Bozos in the woodwork!

  • vkozyreff
    Oct 22, 2004
      Dear John,

      You write: Please submit your evidence that Monarchies possess
      Divine Right. Please submit your evidence that Monarchical Rule is
      inherently sanctified over other types of government? When or can
      a Christian Monarchy become banausic (?) and still be called
      Christian?

      I think I am the person who wrote "I would like to recall the fact
      that the revolution was part of the war waged by the Jews against
      the last Christian Monarchy of Divine Right".

      A Monarchy of divine right is one that considers itself to to be in
      place "by the grace of God". As you know, the tsar's official title
      was "Bozhiyeyu Milostiyu, Imperator i Samodyerzhets Vserossiysky"
      (By the Grace of God, Emperor and Autocrat of All Russia).

      Whether God did or did not put the tsars on their throne by His
      grace is another question. The Jews did not believe so. So they
      share your view that Monarchies do not possess divine right, the
      Russian Monarchy in particular.

      I think that our Monarchy was there by divine right and did hold the
      mystery of iniquity away while in place.

      The category "Monarchy of divine right" is used in history whether
      the historians believe in them or not. Usually, they do not. The
      fact is that those monarchies officially considered themselves as
      being of divine right. This prompted certain attitudes in the ranks
      of the philosophers, revolutionaries, free masons and the like.

      The French pre-revolutionary monarchy too was a monarchy of divine
      right, even if we, Russians, cannot accept that a Roman catholic
      monarchy is protected by God. The English monarchy is not of divine
      right, because it considers itself as holding its power from the
      people, not from God, even if it is heading the Anglican Church.

      A synonym of "Monarchy of divine right" is "old regime" (before the
      French revolution in France).

      In God,

      Vladimir Kozyreff