12748Re: [orthodox-synod] MP nachala sud! Bozos in the woodwork!

  • antiquariu@aol.com
    Oct 22, 2004
      In a message dated 10/22/2004 6:47:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      ourlittlecity@... writes:

      Please submit your evidience that Monarchies possess Divine Right.
      Please submit your evidence that Monarchial Rule is inherently santified
      over
      other types of government?

      Dear in-Christ List!

      The questions above were addressed to Vladimir Kozyreff, not to me. Due to
      strange cuttign and pasting, I somehow received credit for the leading quote.
      For the record, I do not believe in monarchial divine right, and do not
      accept the notion of "God-anointed sovereigns" of any ilk, nor do I feel that
      marchies are inherently sanctified, or, for that matter, even desirable.

      As I said before, they served a valid role for largely illiterate and
      gullible populations. In my opinion, they cannot and should not have a role today.

      Vova Hindrichs