      Deacon Basil of Canberra:

      Your below post publicly badmouthing Fr. Alexander, your fellow clergyman and senior-to-you priest, is utterly out of line.

      --Dimitra Dwelley

      On 2 Sep 2004 08:32:12 -0000, orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      From: byakimov@...
      Subject: Re: Re: It Is Time to Know Our History

      Father Stefan

      Some conditions have changed but not all of them - the Cheskisti aka
      Drozodov & others are ruling the MP.
      It seems white washing & sweeping under the rug began with chekist
      "Drosdov" & now has moved over t o some in
      ROCA, Ask one of the MP metropolitans in the Baltic states if chekist
      Drosdov & others who were Judases in the soviet times
      have somehow changed & are no longer working in their previous posts.
      Perhaps you can ask chekist Putin & he should say to you, if he is honest,
      as he has said recently ..........a KGB agent never changes he is always a
      KGB agent.

      Forgive me Father Stefan but you need not to be blind to see the hypocrisy
      of the whole thing. Father Alexander is an excellent
      adapter, a chameleon & his quotes are out of context we all know that & we
      all know this from seminarian days that's how Father Alexander
      works....... I would not want to be on a sinking ship with Father
      Alexander at the HELM.

      Asking for your prayers & blessing.

      unworthy protodeacon Basil from Canberra
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic