11533Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: letters to the Synod of Bishops

  • ourlittlecity@aol.com
    Jun 29, 2004
      In a message dated 6/29/2004 9:41:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      vrevjrs@... writes:
      JRS: It is not mine to tell the Metropolitan what to do.

      However, I do not think we will see the letter in question on the
      official ROCOR website.
      Ahhh! Then neither should the point of order have included any wording which
      might be construed as a charge that Bishop Gabriel would feel or do anything
      differently.

      But a new question now seems pertinent; would Fr. John Shaw feel it is within
      in his right to "urgently request" that it should not be posted thereon?

      rdr. john dunn