11522RE: [orthodox-synod] Re: letters to the Synod of Bishops

  • Fr. Alexis Duncan
    Jun 29, 2004
      The Metropolitan was present and did not object when we made
      the request. He is usually not shy about objecting when he
      hears something he doesnÂ’t want. I am likewise sure he would
      not deny this agreement later on.

      Fr. Alexis Duncan
      Joy of All Who Sorrow Russian Orthodox Church
      Atlanta, GA

      ???. ??????? ??????

      Fr. Alexis Duncan wrote:

      > Three letters were
      > adopted as official statements and were directed by Bishop
      > Gabriel to appear on the synod web site. All clergymen
      > present, with three exceptions, were of one mind. I expect
      > the web site will include these statements within a day or
      > so.

      JRS: Surely the Metropolitan would have the final say -- not