11519RE: [orthodox-synod] Re: letters to the Synod of Bishops
- Jun 29, 2004No, there was a consensus. Three clergymen who had been in
Russia on delegation refused to take part in the statement.
The remainder, with unanimous voice, agreed to have their
names attached to the three letters. All three letters will
be placed on the synod web site, hopefully within a very
short period of time.
Fr. Alexis Duncan
Joy of All Who Sorrow Russian Orthodox Church
From: Fr. John R. Shaw [mailto:vrevjrs@...]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 7:24 AM
Subject: RE: [orthodox-synod] Re: letters to the Synod of
Sergei Kalfov wrote:
> I'm somewhat curious as to who really did actually andformally
> sign this letter in the first place?JRS: It appears that nobody really signed it: someone merely
here does NOT want to sign?".
Fr. John R. Shaw
Archives located at
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Yahoo! Groups Links
* To visit your group on the web, go to:
* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>