10399Re: [orthodox-synod] Congratulations to Putin

  • for4z@aol.com
    Mar 31, 2004
      Metropolitan Laurus recently wrote a letter to Vladimer Putin, formally congratulating him with his re-election to the office of President of Russia. This letter has been posted on our Church's website.

      If George W. Bush is re-elected in the near future, I wonder if Metropolitan Laurus will also send him a letter of congratulations. I'm guessing, though, our Church will not need to do this. I do not forsee the Republican Party being in a direct position to reward us. I just don't know. I guess we shall soon see. Only time will tell...

      -Nick Zaharov
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic