Re: [orthodox-rocor] Re: Local Council Meeting

  • Fr Tryphon
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 21, 2009
      Who will be the delegates for the Diocese of San Francisco? Anyone know?
      Abbot Tryphon

      On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 9:36 PM, protodiakon <musicschool@...> wrote:

      From the Chicago and Mid-West Diocese:

      Bishop Peter, Archpriest Andre Papkov, Igumen John Magram, Andre
      Urtiew, and Protodeacon Vadim Gan attending the bishop.

    • Ryan Thompson
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 21, 2009
        From Patriarchia.ru

        Западно-Американская

        Архиепископ Сан-Францисский и Западной Американский Кирилл

        Епископ Сиэтлийский Феодосий, викарий Западно-Американской епархии

        1. Протоиерей Александр Лебедев, настоятель Преображенского собора
        2. Каракозов Петр Александрович, прихожанин кафедрального собора г. Сан-Франциско

        Western American Diocese

        Arch-Bishop of San Francisco and Western American Kyrill
        Bishop of Seattle Theodosy, vicar of Western America
        1. Proto-priest Alexander Lebedev
        2. Peter Alexandrovich Karakozoff

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 21, 2009
          As I was told by a senior clergyman, the following representatives were appointed by Abp Kyrill.  His cell attendant/secretary/personal assistant (don't remember his name) and Fr Alexander Lebedeff.  I don't know who the monastic representative is.

          Serge A Loukianoff
          650-347-5300 Office
          P.O. Box 1127
          Burlingame, CA 94011-1127

          Who will be the delegates for the Diocese of San Francisco? Anyone know?
          Abbot Tryphon

          From the Chicago and Mid-West Diocese:

        • frvictor@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 22, 2009

            Here is the complete list:

            http://www.russianorthodoxchurch.ws/synod/eng2009/1enrocordelegates.html

            V. Boldewskul

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 23, 2009
              Bishops Daniel and Ambroise are actually travelling to Moscow? Glad their health is allowing it! It will be impressive to see all the ROCOR Bishops in Moscow!

              Why does Diocese of Montreal and Canada have only one delegate? Doesnt each doicese get three?

              Mike Orechoff
              CA