Re: [orthodox-rocor] Metropolitan Jonah Entronement Pictures (Bishops Attending)

  • Michael Orechoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2008
      Here's the list of Bishops that attended.

      I also list a picture(s) that the Bishop is in. Numbers are on the bottom left corner of the picture when you click on it to enlarge. Basically its 1,2,3 then on the next line 4,5,6 and so.

      If I got the Bishops wrong, please correct!

       Metropolitan Jonah (OCA)  - 024 with Bishop Jerome

      Bishop Benjamin (OCA - San Francisco and the West) - 021 (Bishop Jerome is the one on the left)
      Archbishop Seraphim (OCA - Ottawa and Canada)  073
      Archbishop Dimitri (OCA -  Dallas and the South)  - 081
      Archbishop Job (OCA -  Chicago and the Midwest) - 032
      Bishop Nikon (Albanian OC - OCA - Boston, New England, and the Albanian Archdiocese)  -118 (Bishop in the middle)
      Bishop Tikon (OCA - Philadelphia and Eastern Pennsylvania)  - 013
      Bishop Alejo (OCA - Mexico City and the Exarchate of Mexico) - 008 Bishop on the right, also in 035
      Archbishop Nathaniel (Romainian OC -  Detroit and the Romanian Episcopate OCA)  - 008 Bishop in middle
      Bishop Jerome (ROCOR - Manhattan )  - 011, 024, 034, 174 and the ones already mentioned in prior emails
      Metropolitan Christopher (Serbian OC in North and South America - Metropolitan of the Midwestern Diocese )  - 247
      Bishop Ilia - (Albanian OC - Diocese of America )  - 260
      Bishop Thomas (Antioch OC - Diocese of Charleston, Oakland and the Mid-Atlantic)  - 082
      Archbishop Nicholae (Romanian OC - Romanian Orthodox Archdiocese in America and Canada ) - 250
      Archbishop Abel (Polish OC - Ljublin and Kholm) - 265
      Bishop Mercurius (MP)  - We all know what he looks like!

      Mike Orechoff
      CA