Re: Powerful Roman Catholic Video About Vote

  • Al Green
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2008
      ***The one difference which may mean nothing is that pro abortion has
      been an official part of the Democratic Party platform since 1978. It
      has NEVER been a part of the GOP's platform.

      ***Obama has made it clear that if elected and the chance to nominate
      judges for the Supreme Court, he would make sure that they are pro-
      killing the unborn. McCain has promised more conservative judge
      nominees who would be more likely to be pro-life (all legalities
      considered).

      Al

      --- In orthodox-rocor@yahoogroups.com, "Alban" <alban@...> wrote:

      > The enemies of God will continue in their abortion mania no matter
      who is
      > elected President, which party controls both houses of the
      Congress, and who

      orthodox_worldview@yahoogroups.com;