Re: [orthodox-rocor] please pray during my labor/ childbirth in the next few weeks.

  • Adamiak Family
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2008
      Dear Ksenia,  May God give you and your doctor wisdom and strength.  I had my last child (5th) when I was forty at home with a midwife.  I don't know if there are other circumstances with your labor/delivery but I think a person comes into this world and leaves in God's perfect timing.  Please keep us posted.  Aleksandra Adamiak