Re: [orthodox-rocor] What answer hath the naysayers now?

  • Gregory Sagan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008

      "A theology that is cut off from Church and society is “a sterile study of doctrinal formulations, rather than a deifying vision of conviction and commitment, capable of transforming the whole world.”

      Isn't this the reason we are NOT in Communion with the Latins?  I'd write more, but I have to lift my jaw up first!!!!!!!!!!!

      Reader Gregory Sagan