New Property for St. Jonah Orthodox Church

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2008
      Dear Fathers and brethren,

      Through the prayers of St. Jonah, we have finally closed on our new property!

      The property is 2.8 acres, which we purchased for $285,000.00.  It is very well situated, and has two building which we can convert to our purposes until we are able to build the final Onion-domed Cathedral.

      More details to come later.

      Pray for us.

      In Christ,

      -Fr. John Whiteford
    • Fr David Straut
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2008
        Congratulations!

        Fr David Straut

        --- "Fr. John Whiteford" <frjohnwhiteford@...> wrote:

        > Dear Fathers and brethren,
        >
        > Through the prayers of St. Jonah, we have finally closed on our new
        > property!
        >
        > The property is 2.8 acres, which we purchased for $285,000.00. It
        > is very well situated, and has two building which we can convert to
        > our purposes until we are able to build the final Onion-domed
        > Cathedral.
        >
        > More details to come later.
        >
        > Pray for us.
        >
        > In Christ,
        >
        > -Fr. John Whiteford

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
        A Smarter Inbox. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2008
          On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Fr. John Whiteford
          <frjohnwhiteford@...> wrote:

          > Through the prayers of St. Jonah, we have finally closed on our new
          > property!
          >
          > The property is 2.8 acres, which we purchased for $285,000.00. It is very
          > well situated, and has two building which we can convert to our purposes
          > until we are able to build the final Onion-domed Cathedral.
          >
          > More details to come later.
          >
          > Pray for us.

          [ml] Congratulations, and many years to the St. Jonah community!

          Kissing your right hand,
          Meg Lark

          --
          Слава Богу за всё!

          Вернёмся к нашим баранам!

          I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

          Insanity does not run in my family. It gallops.

          За успех нашего безнадёжного дела!