Now For Something Completely Different ...

  • orthodixie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Today's Epistle, Feast of St John of Kronstadt:

      "Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God, and he who loves is
      born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God; for God
      is love. In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent
      his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. In this is
      love, not that we loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the
      expiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love
      one another."
      1 John
      4:7-11 (RSV)

      Fr Joseph Huneycutt