Re: How Serious is This Rift?

  • Fr. John R. Shaw
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2006
      --- In orthodox-rocor@yahoogroups.com, frvictor@... wrote:

      > I believe the meeting was actually in Jackson, althought the Lakewood hand was very
      >visible.

      JRS: Remember that this was all a while back. Since then, we have come together much
      more, and the "rift" or "opposition" is steadily weakening.

      In Christ
      Fr. John R. Shaw
    • Archpriest Stefan Pavlenko
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 16, 2006
        ooops Sorry, I don't know how your private e-mail got on this public
        board. Must have been an accident.
        Archpriest Stefan Pavlenko

        --- In orthodox-rocor@yahoogroups.com, "boulia_1" <eledkovsky@...>