Re: [orthodox-rocor] Re: ROCOR and SCOBA

  • Vladimir Malave
    Message 1 of 55 , Mar 31, 2006
      Archpriest Stefan Pavlenko

      Bless Father;

      Correction taken and recieved with much respect.  Thank you.

      >If Vitaly caused a schism,  My words...

      yours...
      Please note, it is not proper to say Vitaly, it is always
      > Metropolitan Vitaly or for Russians Vladyka Vitaly.
      > Archpriest Stefan Pavlenko
      In Christ+

      Vladimir Malave
      New Martyrs of Russia Orthodox Church
      NORWICH, CT

    • Vladimir Malave
      Message 55 of 55 , Apr 1, 2006
        All of my questions have been answered by some members of this forum and others.  I was referring to much of the clarifications recieved, for instance, how after Met. Vitaly retired some of his followers used his name to start a schism and now they have more divisions among themselves.  I thank everyone who participated in updating much of old information I had.  I have not been online for over a year and have not been able to read up on much of the current changes.  Thanks again for all your help.