Re: [orthodox-rocor] prayer request
- In your prayers, please remember Wayne, who killed himself yesterday after years on psychiatric disability. His last word to his wife, Eileen, before he lost consciousness was, "Please don't be mad at me."
Get Paid... With Your Free Email at
- Dearest in Christ All,
Settling a ROCOR parish here in Congo Kinshasa where I
would like to serbve as a clergy member has been a
proposal of mine to the St. Synod; His Eminence
Metropolitan promised to bring up my request to the
synodal session of bishops in November to come.
So, I beg you, Beloved Fathers, Mothers, Sisters and
Brothers, to let me in your daily prayers untill
Bishops meet so that the Holy Spirit illuminate them
all concerning my concern.
Please continue to me with me in your hearts!
Many thanks in advance!
Do You Yahoo!? -- Une adresse @... gratuite et en français !
Yahoo! Mail : http://fr.mail.yahoo.com
- Hello my name is Nicholas Chen(I was chrismated
during Pascha 2001 after St Nicholas of Japan) and the
only Chinese Orthodox believer in the Vancouver, BC
Canada area. I just like to ask for prayers, because
I am hoping and praying to go to seminary within the next
two years(fingers crossed). In addition, I need prayers
for a portential matushka. thank-you very much and many years.
PS my parish and pictures are at this page http://www.holyres.org
- Would you please add to your commemoration lists my father,
Alexander, who passed away in his 89th year, on Monday, July 28th.
I would be so very grateful. Thank you.
- Please pray for the Smalley family. They recently lost their business and part of their home to a fire.
Their son Nathaniel is a member of my church.
St. Alexander Nevsky,
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- Asking for your prayers for Elena. She is the matushka of Rev. Sergei
Overt of the Holy Trinity Church in Vancouver. She is having surgery
With love in Christ,