Re: [orthodox-rocor] prayer request

  • Shelley E Olson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2001
      In your prayers, please remember Wayne, who killed himself yesterday after years on psychiatric disability. His last word to his wife, Eileen, before he lost consciousness was, "Please don't be mad at me."

      In sorrow,
      Shelley Olson

      Get Paid... With Your Free Email at
      http://www.zwallet.com/index.html?user=shelleyo
    • Théophile MALU
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 14, 2002
        Dearest in Christ All,

        Settling a ROCOR parish here in Congo Kinshasa where I
        would like to serbve as a clergy member has been a
        proposal of mine to the St. Synod; His Eminence
        Metropolitan promised to bring up my request to the
        synodal session of bishops in November to come.
        So, I beg you, Beloved Fathers, Mothers, Sisters and
        Brothers, to let me in your daily prayers untill
        Bishops meet so that the Holy Spirit illuminate them
        all concerning my concern.
        Please continue to me with me in your hearts!
        Many thanks in advance!
        Theophile Malu

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 9, 2003
          Hello my name is Nicholas Chen(I was chrismated
          during Pascha 2001 after St Nicholas of Japan) and the
          only Chinese Orthodox believer in the Vancouver, BC
          Canada area. I just like to ask for prayers, because
          I am hoping and praying to go to seminary within the next
          two years(fingers crossed). In addition, I need prayers
          for a portential matushka. thank-you very much and many years.

          ICXC NIKA,
          Nicholas

          PS my parish and pictures are at this page http://www.holyres.org
        • Olga
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 29, 2003
            Would you please add to your commemoration lists my father,
            Alexander, who passed away in his 89th year, on Monday, July 28th.
            I would be so very grateful. Thank you.

            In Christ,
            Olga
          • J.E. Powers
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 29, 2004
              Please pray for the Smalley family. They recently lost their business and part of their home to a fire.

              http://www.bangornews.com/news/templates/?a=104332&z=6\

              Their son Nathaniel is a member of my church.

              -Elizabeth,

              St. Alexander Nevsky,
              Richmond, Maine

            • mat_nina
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 4, 2008
                Asking for your prayers for Elena. She is the matushka of Rev. Sergei
                Overt of the Holy Trinity Church in Vancouver. She is having surgery
                this morning.

                With love in Christ,
                m.Nina Shashkoff