The JLo Virus on the move

  • Ernest O'Dell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      No, this is not one of those virus "hoaxes" but an actual article from Tech Sanity and CNET. I think the article is self explanatory.

      Andreas

      http://techsanity.com/TechSanityIz/Articles/Display/0,,articleId=1413,00.html

      http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1003-200-6135045.html?tag=mn_hd

      JLO VIRUS ON THE MOVE
      The 3-year-old Chernobyl virus is back and disguised as a promise to display pictures of a nude Jennifer Lopez. The worm circulates via email and can erase files and disable computers. Anti-virus companies disagree on how serious the threat is, but Panda Software gives it its highest rating for potential risk and destruction, according to CNet. The Lopez email has a subject line that says "Where are you" and the attachment is labeled JenniferLopez_Naked.JPG.VBS.