Re: [orthodox-rocor] Re: Deaconesses

  • emrys@globe.net.nz
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2004
      Al, the bottom of the page gives the e-mail address of the website owner

      Also, one of the linked articles is from
      This is the site of Fr Archimandrite Ephrem Lash, and he would know details
      about the deaconess site.

      His e-mail is ephrem@...
      and ephrem@...

      Fr Ambrose

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2004
        What else would they be called? If this is a *re-introduction* of the role
        of deaconesses why would (or should) they be called anything else?