Hello, I am new to the group...

  • S. Wesley Mcgranor
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2004
      My name is Wesley Mcgranor and i am from the U.S. I am 30 and
      Protestant. Wanting to read the various comments you all post. I am
      curious about your ways. I read that the Catholic church is giving
      back icons and other artifacts. As reconsiliation? I am sure you
      have nothing to give back to the Catholic church and i pray it stays
      that way.

      Sincerely,
      S.Wesley Mcgranor
    • S. Wesley Mcgranor