Alexy II Decorates Native American Patriarch Swift Eagle?!

  • Sidney Blackthorne-Dweeb
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2004
      Dear Listmembers;

      Please check out the following links concerning the
      MP's decoration of the Patriarch of 'Keepers of
      Creation Church' earlier this year. From the website:

      By The Grace Of God and Through the hand of His
      Beatitude The Patriarch Alexie II and the hand of His
      Beatitude The Patriarch Vladiko Antonio, Leaders Of
      The Russian Orthodox Church in Russia, His Beatitude
      The Patriarch Dr. Chief Alexander Swift Eagle Justice,
      is Knyaz (Prince) of the Russian Royal Family with the
      Title Grand Duke of the Holy Russian Empire. View
      Decree of Elevation -February 2004

      The third and fourth links give the rules for the
      Patriarch's 'Western Tribe and Church' which allow
      homosexual marriage and the ordination of women. For
      example,

      "We believe that the Great Spirit has created at least
      ten genders. Gender is recognized as both a physical
      and a psychological condition. These are the currently
      recognized genders:
      1) Male
      2) Female
      3) Male-Homosexual (Dominant-Male)
      4) Female-Homosexual (Dominant-Male)
      5) Male-Homosexual (Dominant-Female)
      6) Female-Homosexual (Dominant-Female)
      7) Hermaphrodites (Male & Female sexual� organs
      present)
      8) Multi sexual (Varied Sexual Preference)
      9) Neuters (no sexual organs present)
      10) Non-sexual (those who are abstinent)

      Section 4.4
      To Natives, all genders are creations of the Great
      Spirit. All genders have a place in the Great Spirit's
      Plan.

      Section 4.7
      Abortion, birth control and all matters of personal
      sexuality are considered personal choices and are not
      subject to law or regulation by the Tribe.

      Section 4.8
      A Chief may marry persons of any gender.

      http://www.education-1.net/elevation.htm
      http://www.education-1.net/chancellor.htm
      http://www.education-1.net/tribe.htm
      http://www.education-1.net/KCC.htm

      See what you think. I have trouble believing the MP
      knew about all of this man's positions. What is going
      on?

      Sidney Blackthorne
      Holy Resurrection Cathedral, Tokyo

      =====
      cheers,
      dr.peabody

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Nicholas Trahan
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2004
        This is a crock! The only way someone can be a Grand Duke of the Russian
        Imperial Family is to be BORN into that position.

        There is only ONE Grand Duke of Russia right now, His Imperial Highness
        Grand Duke Georgi Mikhailovich, the son and heir of Her Imperial Highness
        Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna

        Nicholas Trahan

      • orthodox6
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2004
          How did you bump into this wacko item in the first place?! At any
          rate, I would not lose any sleep about it. I could not enlarge that
          alleged grammota in order to translate it; however, I truly doubt
          that anybody in the MP had anything to do with such craziness!
          Here's a link to the head guy's photo and c.v.:

          http://www.education-1.net/chancellor.htm

          (nice papal-style hat!)

          Antonia
          St. Seraphim Cathedral, O.C.A., TX

          -- In orthodox-rocor@yahoogroups.com, Sidney Blackthorne-Dweeb

        • Priest David Moser
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 1, 2004
            --- In orthodox-rocor@yahoogroups.com, "orthodox6" <javajk.javajk@v...> wrote:
            > I could not enlarge that
            > alleged grammota in order to translate it;

            And even if it is a "legitimate" grammota, it means nothing. A grammota is essentially an expression of thanks for an action that is beyond one's duty and which is of great benefit to the Church. If this were an official "action" of the Church, elevating someone to a particular rank, then it would be an Ukaz, not a Grammota. And besides, it is not within the power of the Church to grant someone a "civil" award, such as the rank of "knyaz". This guy doesn't even understand Russian/Slavonic, let alone Orthodoxy or the relationship between Church and State, or even Russian Imperial Politics.

            Priest David Moser
            Boise, ID
            homilies: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/propoved/
          • Maureen Girard
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 1, 2004
              <javajk.javajk@v...> wrote:
              > How did you bump into this wacko item in the first place?! At any
              > rate, I would not lose any sleep about it. I could not enlarge
              that
              > alleged grammota in order to translate it; however, I truly doubt
              > that anybody in the MP had anything to do with such craziness!
              > Here's a link to the head guy's photo and c.v.:
              >
              > http://www.education-1.net/chancellor.htm
              >
              > (nice papal-style hat!)
              >
              > Antonia
              > St. Seraphim Cathedral, O.C.A., TX>>
              If you go through the web site, it's easy to see that this is yet
              another "old" Catholic gang of self-ordained nut cases. They pop up
              all over. There is even a listing for one here in Clearwater. They
              list a box number. come on-don't take this seriously.
              Maureen

              > -- In orthodox-rocor@yahoogroups.com, Sidney Blackthorne-Dweeb
              > <blackthorne88@y...> wrote:
              > > Dear Listmembers;
              > >
              > > Please check out the following links concerning the
              > > MP's decoration of the Patriarch of 'Keepers of
              > > Creation Church' earlier this year. From the website:
              > >
              > > By The Grace Of God and Through the hand of His
              > > Beatitude The Patriarch Alexie II and the hand of His
              > > Beatitude The Patriarch Vladiko Antonio, Leaders Of
              > > The Russian Orthodox Church in Russia, His Beatitude
              > > The Patriarch Dr. Chief Alexander Swift Eagle Justice,
              > > is Knyaz (Prince) of the Russian Royal Family with the
              > > Title Grand Duke of the Holy Russian Empire. View
              > > Decree of Elevation -February 2004
              > >
              > > The third and fourth links give the rules for the
              > > Patriarch's 'Western Tribe and Church' which allow
              > > homosexual marriage and the ordination of women. For
              > > example,
              > >
              > > "We believe that the Great Spirit has created at least
              > > ten genders. Gender is recognized as both a physical
              > > and a psychological condition. These are the currently
              > > recognized genders:
              > > 1) Male
              > > 2) Female
              > > 3) Male-Homosexual (Dominant-Male)
              > > 4) Female-Homosexual (Dominant-Male)
              > > 5) Male-Homosexual (Dominant-Female)
              > > 6) Female-Homosexual (Dominant-Female)
              > > 7) Hermaphrodites (Male & Female sexual  organs
              > > present)
              > > 8) Multi sexual (Varied Sexual Preference)
              > > 9) Neuters (no sexual organs present)
              > > 10) Non-sexual (those who are abstinent)
              > >

              > > Section 4.4
              > > To Natives, all genders are creations of the Great
              > > Spirit. All genders have a place in the Great Spirit's
              > > Plan.
              > >
              > > Section 4.7
              > > Abortion, birth control and all matters of personal
              > > sexuality are considered personal choices and are not
              > > subject to law or regulation by the Tribe.
              > >
              > > Section 4.8
              > > A Chief may marry persons of any gender.
              > >

              > > http://www.education-1.net/elevation.htm
              > > http://www.education-1.net/chancellor.htm
              > > http://www.education-1.net/tribe.htm
              > > http://www.education-1.net/KCC.htm
              > >

              > > See what you think. I have trouble believing the MP
              > > knew about all of this man's positions. What is going
              > > on?
              > >
              > > Sidney Blackthorne
              > > Holy Resurrection Cathedral, Tokyo
              > >
              > > =====
              > > cheers,
              > > dr.peabody

            • Maureen Girard
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 1, 2004
                --- In orthodox-rocor@yahoogroups.com, Nicholas Trahan
                <ntrahan@s...> wrote:
                > This is a crock! The only way someone can be a Grand Duke of the
                Russian
                > Imperial Family is to be BORN into that position.
                >
                > There is only ONE Grand Duke of Russia right now, His Imperial
                Highness
                > Grand Duke Georgi Mikhailovich, the son and heir of Her Imperial
                Highness
                > Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna
                >
                > Nicholas Trahan>>

                Oh yes, the German prince<s>

                > > From: Sidney Blackthorne-Dweeb <blackthorne88@y...>
                > > Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 06:25:29 -0700 (PDT)
                > > To: orthodox-rocor@yahoogroups.com
                > > Subject: [orthodox-rocor] Alexy II Decorates Native American
                Patriarch Swift
                > > Eagle?!
                > >
                > > Dear Listmembers;
                > >
                > > Please check out the following links concerning the
                > > MP's decoration of the Patriarch of 'Keepers of
                > > Creation Church' earlier this year. From the website:
                > >
                > > By The Grace Of God and Through the hand of His
                > > Beatitude The Patriarch Alexie II and the hand of His
                > > Beatitude The Patriarch Vladiko Antonio, Leaders Of
                > > The Russian Orthodox Church in Russia, His Beatitude
                > > The Patriarch Dr. Chief Alexander Swift Eagle Justice,
                > > is Knyaz (Prince) of the Russian Royal Family with the
                > > Title Grand Duke of the Holy Russian Empire. View
                > > Decree of Elevation -February 2004
                > >
                > > The third and fourth links give the rules for the
                > > Patriarch's 'Western Tribe and Church' which allow
                > > homosexual marriage and the ordination of women. For
                > > example,
                > >
                > > "We believe that the Great Spirit has created at least
                > > ten genders. Gender is recognized as both a physical
                > > and a psychological condition. These are the currently
                > > recognized genders:
                > > 1) Male
                > > 2) Female
                > > 3) Male-Homosexual (Dominant-Male)
                > > 4) Female-Homosexual (Dominant-Male)
                > > 5) Male-Homosexual (Dominant-Female)
                > > 6) Female-Homosexual (Dominant-Female)
                > > 7) Hermaphrodites (Male & Female sexual? organs
                > > present)
                > > 8) Multi sexual (Varied Sexual Preference)
                > > 9) Neuters (no sexual organs present)
                > > 10) Non-sexual (those who are abstinent)
                > >

                > > Section 4.4
                > > To Natives, all genders are creations of the Great
                > > Spirit. All genders have a place in the Great Spirit's
                > > Plan.
                > >
                > > Section 4.7
                > > Abortion, birth control and all matters of personal
                > > sexuality are considered personal choices and are not
                > > subject to law or regulation by the Tribe.
                > >
                > > Section 4.8
                > > A Chief may marry persons of any gender.
                > >

                > > http://www.education-1.net/elevation.htm
                > > http://www.education-1.net/chancellor.htm
                > > http://www.education-1.net/tribe.htm
                > > http://www.education-1.net/KCC.htm
                > >

                > > See what you think. I have trouble believing the MP
                > > knew about all of this man's positions. What is going
                > > on?
                > >
                > > Sidney Blackthorne
                > > Holy Resurrection Cathedral, Tokyo
                > >
                > > =====
                > > cheers,
                > > dr.peabody

                > > Posts to this list need to be signed with your full (and real)
                name.

                > > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • aggreen1
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 1, 2004
                  Could this web site be another candidate for my vagante Orthodox
                  listings?

                  Al

                  --- In orthodox-rocor@yahoogroups.com, "Maureen Girard"

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 1, 2004
                    This guy's miter must be made of tinfoil to keep the little voices
                    from outer space from interfering with his duties as head of the
                    Native American archdiocese...or whatever!

                    <maureengirard@y...> wrote:
> [...]
                    > > > Abortion, birth control and all matters of personal
                    > > > sexuality are considered personal choices and are not
                    > > > subject to law or regulation by the Tribe.
                    > > >
                    > > > Section 4.8
                    > > > A Chief may marry persons of any gender.
                    > > >

                    > > > http://www.education-1.net/elevation.htm
                    > > > http://www.education-1.net/chancellor.htm
                    > > > http://www.education-1.net/tribe.htm
                    > > > http://www.education-1.net/KCC.htm
                    > > >

                    > > > See what you think. I have trouble believing the MP
                    > > > knew about all of this man's positions. What is going
                    > > > on?
                    > > >
                    > > > Sidney Blackthorne
                    > > > Holy Resurrection Cathedral, Tokyo
                    > > >
                    > > > =====
                    > > > cheers,
                    > > > dr.peabody

                    > > > New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free storage!
                    > > > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                    > > >

                    > > > Posts to this list need to be signed with your full (and real)

                  • Nicholas Trahan
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 5, 2004
                      Does anyone know why he was deposed in the early 1990's and if an official
                      Ukaz exists? I seem to remember it was about the same time Varnava was
                      deposed for being involved in pamyat.

                      Nicholas Trahan

                      Presentation of Christ in the Temple Church
                      Stratford CT