Orthodoxy in Baltimore

  • Felipe Ortiz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2004
      Dear friends,

      Could anybody help me? I would like to get information about Orthodox
      parishes in Baltimore, Maryland. It is for a friend of mine who is living
      there. I would thank you for any information you could provide: addresses,
      phone numbers, parish websites and e-mails, names of priests, service time
      schedules, jurisdictions to which the parishes belong, and personal
      impressions if you used to go there.

      If you prefer, fell free to write me in private: felipeortiz "at" directnet
      "dot" com "dot" br.

      Thanks in advance,

      Felipe Ortiz
      unworthy catechumen
      Holy Trinity Church (ROCOR), São Paulo, Brazil
    • aggreen1
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
        Felipe,

        I think you found out all there is to learn about Orthodox churches
        in Baltimore when you posted this on the other Orthodox lists at
        Yahoo to which you belong.

        Al

        --- In orthodox-rocor@yahoogroups.com, "Felipe Ortiz"
        <felipeortiz@d...> wrote:
        > Dear friends,
        >

        > Could anybody help me? I would like to get information about
        Orthodox
        > parishes in Baltimore, Maryland. It is for a friend of mine who is
        living
        > there. I would thank you for any information you could provide:
        addresses,
        > phone numbers, parish websites and e-mails, names of priests,
        service time
        > schedules, jurisdictions to which the parishes belong, and personal
        > impressions if you used to go there.
        >
        > If you prefer, fell free to write me in private: felipeortiz "at"
        directnet
        > "dot" com "dot" br.
        >

        > Thanks in advance,
        >
        > Felipe Ortiz
        > unworthy catechumen
        > Holy Trinity Church (ROCOR), São Paulo, Brazil
      • mik opar
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2004