Re: [orthodox-rocor] Kursk-Root icon visits Ireland

  • Fr Anthony Bridges
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2003
      Father, I think things are more liberal in Europe.

      Deacon Anton
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2003
        >Father, I think things are more liberal in Europe.

        What does liberal mean in this context? Are there different
        ecclesiologies for different diocese?
        --
      • Fr Anthony Bridges
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2003
          Father Maximos, Bless,

          I will try to answer your questions in reverse order.

          There are not different ecclesiologies for different dioceses.

          By liberal, in this context I meant that perhaps the lines are not as strictly drawn in Europe.

          As for me, I just try to do what my bishop tells me to do.

          Deacon Anthony
          Joy of All Who Sorrow (ROCA)
          Cumming, GA