Re: Things to eat?

  • stefanvpavlenko
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2002
      ACTS Ch. 15
      20: But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of
      idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from
      blood.

      pollutions of idols- food dedicated to the idols

      Apostle Paul tells us that everything is allowed to Christians, but
      not everything is beneficial.

      Also the Holy Sign of the Cross and the blessing of any food with
      this Holy Sign over powers any demonic actions.

      Christians do not eat things dedicated to idols, strangled animals
      and do not drink blood.

      Archpriest Stefan Pavlenko