ROCOR Directory Online

  • Dcn. Matthew Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      Dear Fathers & Brethren,

      I am pleased to announce an online version of The St. John of Kronstadt
      Press's "Directory of Parishes and Clergy", located at
      http://directory.sjkp.org/.

      The site has not yet been thoroughly tested. If you have any comments,
      please feel free to contact me: matthew@....

      In Christ,
      Dcn. Matthew Williams
    • FATHER KYRILL
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2002
        Christ is in our midst!
        Father Deacon Matthew:
        Re the Skete of Saint Maximos the Confessor in Palmyra VA and other places
        where cited, please change FROM: Hieromonk Kyrill, TO: Hierodeacon Kyrill.
        Please forgive me if this causes any problem.
        the unworthy Hierodeacon Kyrill