Re: [orthodox-rocor] Prayer Request

  • Seraphim Larsen
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 7 11:13 PM
      How is your grandmother doing?

      Seraphim Larsen - Florence AZ - (520) 251-2689

      On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 2:09 PM, christophorosjackson <christophorosjackson@...> wrote:

      Christ is Risen!

      Please pray for my Grandmother Mary Lewis. She is in the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit at North Suburban Medical Center and has pneumonia.

      In Christ

      Philaret (Christopher) Jackson

    • Fr. James Rosselli
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 11
        Dear in Christ,

        I'm going in for hip replacement surgery on March 6th, and would appreciate your prayers.

        with you in Christ,

        Fr. James+
      • gerasimos.rm