Re: [orthodox-rocor] Prayer Request

    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 13, 2013
      Praying!

      In Christ,
      Meg Lark

      On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 5:02 PM, christophorosjackson <christophorosjackson@...> wrote:

      Christ is Risen!

      Please pray for my Grandmother Mary Lewis. She is in the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit at North Suburban Medical Center and has pneumonia.

      In Christ

      Philaret (Christopher) Jackson

    • Seraphim Larsen
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 7, 2013
        How is your grandmother doing?

        Seraphim Larsen - Florence AZ - (520) 251-2689

        On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 2:09 PM, christophorosjackson <christophorosjackson@...> wrote:

        Christ is Risen!

        Please pray for my Grandmother Mary Lewis. She is in the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit at North Suburban Medical Center and has pneumonia.

        In Christ

        Philaret (Christopher) Jackson

      • Fr. James Rosselli
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 11
          Dear in Christ,

          I'm going in for hip replacement surgery on March 6th, and would appreciate your prayers.

          with you in Christ,

          Fr. James+
        • gerasimos.rm