Prayer Request

  • christophorosjackson
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 13, 2013
      Christ is Risen!

      Please pray for my Grandmother Mary Lewis. She is in the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit at North Suburban Medical Center and has pneumonia.

      In Christ

      Philaret (Christopher) Jackson
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 13, 2013
        Praying!

        In Christ,
        Meg Lark

        On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 5:02 PM, christophorosjackson <christophorosjackson@...> wrote:

        Christ is Risen!

        Please pray for my Grandmother Mary Lewis. She is in the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit at North Suburban Medical Center and has pneumonia.

        In Christ

        Philaret (Christopher) Jackson

      • Seraphim Larsen
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 7, 2013
          How is your grandmother doing?

          Seraphim Larsen - Florence AZ - (520) 251-2689

          On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 2:09 PM, christophorosjackson <christophorosjackson@...> wrote:

          Christ is Risen!

          Please pray for my Grandmother Mary Lewis. She is in the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit at North Suburban Medical Center and has pneumonia.

          In Christ

          Philaret (Christopher) Jackson

        • Fr. James Rosselli
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 11
            Dear in Christ,

            I'm going in for hip replacement surgery on March 6th, and would appreciate your prayers.

            with you in Christ,

            Fr. James+
          • gerasimos.rm