Re: [orthodox-rocor] On the Holy Myrrh-bearers

    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2013
      Wonderful!  Took me awhile to get the time to read it, but I'm glad I took that time.  Thank you, Father!

      Kissing your right hand,
      Margaret Lark

      On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 10:12 PM, <ambrois@...> wrote:

      I have  just read the most spiritually insightful homily on the topic of the Holy Myrrh-bearers and the removing of the stone from the tomb (i.e., tackling spiritual deadness).  It is from the spiritual teaching of St. Ignatius Brianchaninov.  It is a bit long to post here, you can use this link to find it—you’ll be edified and very glad you did:

      http://www.pravoslavie.ru/english/53230.htm

      God’s blessings to all the readers who have a Holy Myrrhbearer as a Patron Saint!