Re: [orthodox-rocor] Orthodox Study Bible in Russian

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2013
      The Orthodox Study Bible is about as close to that as you are going to find at present. The books by Johanna Manley that I mentioned would be sort of the next texts to buy that contain a lot of commentary in a few volumes.

      Presbyter John Whiteford
      St. Jonah Orthodox Church
      Blog: http://fatherjohn.blogspot.com/
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/frjohnwhiteford

      "This is the cause of all evils: the ignorance of the Scriptures. We go into battle without arms, and how ought we to come off safe?" -St. John Chrysostom, Homily IX on Colossians.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2013
        This is a good one.
        http://www.amazon.com/The-Orthodox-Study-Bible-Christianity/dp/0718003594/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363409641&sr=8-1&keywords=orthodox+study+bible

        The Orthodox Study Bible: Ancient Christianity Speaks to Today's World [Hardcover]
        by St. Athanasius Academy of Orthodox Theology

        Rev. Antony Alekseyenko
        in Minneapolis