Re: [orthodox-rocor] Charlotte - North Carolina

  • catherine elaine sullivan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2002
      Good luck to you with the mission- I am from NY state, but am going to
      Ashville and Charlotte next week for teacher job fairs, so if I should get a
      teaching position in the Charlotte area, I would be very much interested! I'll
      be in touch again if this should be the case.

      =====
      Catherine

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com