Prayer request.

  • Chad W. Paul McBride
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2012

      My niece Angelica is having plastic surgery Tuesday 9.18.12 to rebuild her nose, and face do to a sports injury. I am asking for prayers for her.
      Chad W. Paul McBride
      What we do in life, Echoes in eternity

      No virus found in this message.

    • Fr Tryphon
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2012
        May the Lord guide Angelica's surgeon. We'll be paying for her.
        Blessings,
        Abbot Tryphon

        On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 3:49 PM, Chad W. Paul McBride <c_mcbride7@...> wrote:

        My niece Angelica is having plastic surgery Tuesday 9.18.12 to rebuild her nose, and face do to a sports injury. I am asking for prayers for her.
        Chad W. Paul McBride
        What we do in life, Echoes in eternity

        No virus found in this message.

        Very Rev. Abbot Tryphon