Re: [orthodox-rocor] List of Saints and their "specialties"

  • Chad W. Paul McBride
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2012

      I would also like to know.

      Chad W. Paul McBride
      What we do in life, Echoes in eternity
      -------Original Message-------

      From: Meg Lark
      Date: 8/31/2012 05:40:34
      Subject: [orthodox-rocor] List of Saints and their "specialties"

      I hope someone can help me with this. A friend of mine is a church
      secretary (Orthodox), and was mentioning that she would love to have a
      list of saints and their "specialties" - she mentioned that she had
      never known that St. Blaise, for example, can be invoked for throat
      and voice troubles. And I just found out today that Great-Martyr
      Christopher is supposed to be the patron saint of gardeners.

      Does anyone know of an online list of Orthodox saints and their "specialties"?

      TIA
      Meg Lark

    • Chris Shashkin
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2012

        Hristofor Shashkin

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 2012-09-01, at 09:31, "Chad W. Paul McBride" <c_mcbride7@...> wrote:

        I would also like to know.

        Chad W. Paul McBride
        <47_g_letter11.gif>c_mcbride7@...
        What we do in life, Echoes in eternity
        I hope someone can help me with this. A friend of mine is a church
        secretary (Orthodox), and was mentioning that she would love to have a
        list of saints and their "specialties" - she mentioned that she had
        never known that St. Blaise, for example, can be invoked for throat
        and voice troubles. And I just found out today that Great-Martyr
        Christopher is supposed to be the patron saint of gardeners.

        Does anyone know of an online list of Orthodox saints and their "specialties"?

        TIA
        Meg Lark

        TODAY(Beta)

      • Chad W. Paul McBride