POSSIBLE SPAM ALERT

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2012
      I guess everyone is entitled to at least one moment of internet
      idiocy, though I've had more than my share - anyway, this morning I
      opened an item with a friend's e-mail address on it, and it turned out
      to be spam. SO IF YOU GET SOMETHING FROM ME THAT SAYS "HI" IN THE
      SUBJECT LINE, don't open it - just delete it. It's spam. Can't
      believe Norton didin't pick it up - worse, can't believe I was foolish
      enough to open it. My apologies!