Re: [orthodox-rocor] Church Bell

  • Rd. Ioanni Fortoma
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
      Can you email me pictures? How big is said bell?

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2012

        Contact information is as follows:

        Pastor John Coleman

        Abiding Hope Lutheran Church

        814-814-868-8685

        abidinghopelutheran@...

        Dr. Robert W. Holderer

        Associate Professor of English

        Edinboro University of Pennsylvania

        You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common.  They don't alter their views to fit the facts; they alter the facts to fit their views, which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.

        -- Doctor Who
        The Face of Evil